Market-Ready Innovation: Top 5 Reasons to Harness White-Label Tech for Logistics
Leveraging White-label Solutions for Rapid Market Growth
Tech startups looking to gain a foothold in the $700 billion transportation and logistics industry must quickly bring new ideas to life. However, software development can take months or even years to address customers’ diverse and complex needs.
Fortunately, tech startups don’t need to start from scratch. They can use a network of software companies specializing in white-label solutions. Established technology providers can use this same network to improve and expand their products while freeing resources to focus on other important and strategic objectives.
For example, tech providers can use a white-label logistics management platform to have a ready-made foundation to build new products and features using best-in-class mobile and back-office components. The platform eliminates upfront and ongoing development costs by allowing the provider to rent various parts through a SaaS delivery model that gives programming access for customization.
Technology companies wanting to deploy new features and functions to their own logistics management platform might well consider a white-label solution to immediately address these Top 5 industry needs:
- Automate freight matching. Logistics companies want to fully digitize the freight matching process and be the partner of choice for shippers and carriers. A white-label system with pre-built integrations to carrier and shipper transportation management systems (TMS) can streamline communications and help all parties execute transactions faster and more profitably.
- Bridge process gaps. Every part of a freight transaction — pricing, order entry, dispatch, shipment tracking, invoicing, and more — has critical information that must be managed properly and without delay. A white-label solution can give technology providers instant access to new features and data sources to improve accuracy and data delivery, eliminate delays, and create easier access to data analytics.
- Connect with drivers. Mobile driver apps are an essential tool for transportation and logistics companies. Technology providers wanting to build a comprehensive workflow for dispatch-driver communications and shipment visibility can leverage some or all components of a white-label mobile app that integrates with their logistics management platforms.
- Deliver visibility. Transportation companies need instant visibility of shipments to prevent service failures and give customers timely status updates. Tech companies can use a white-label solution with pre-built connections for asset tracking, driver apps, TMS platforms, and other technologies to create end-to-end visibility and automation.
- Create custom workflows. No transportation company operates the same. Tech providers can use the adaptable components of a best-in-class logistics management platform to add new features and functions that meet specific customer needs and avoid being sidetracked by “one-off” projects.
Parallel progress of white-label ecosystems
The mantra of success for software companies has always been, “If enough customers ask for it, we’ll build it or buy it.” White-label solutions have changed this paradigm. As one example, many businesses have benefitted from the meteoric rise of a white-label ecosystem for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
Nearly all companies with sales functions today use a CRM system to coordinate their interactions with current and potential customers. Salesforce still dominates the CRM landscape, but tech companies draw from a large ecosystem of software developers and resellers specializing in CRM applications for different industries.
Ready to Explore White-label Opportunities? Schedule a DEMO Today and Discover the Opportunities.
In many respects, the white-label SaaS marketplace for logistics management is like the CRM ecosystem of CRM on a smaller scale. Digitizing freight transactions has become a top priority. Tech vendors can use a SaaS-based development platform as a solid foundation to build upon by adding and customizing pre-built components to accelerate new products and features to help customers gain a competitive advantage.
Rather than put customers on a waiting list, tech companies can rent and customize the components from a pre-built logistics management platform to lead the market in product development. The growing SaaS marketplace of white-label solutions for transportation and logistics is helping software vendors move development forward, faster and more economically, than ever before.
Unlock Logistics Speed and Automation
Staying competitive in the transportation and logistics industry requires more speed and automation. Customers want technology that works today, not a product roadmap that promises to address their needs in the future.
Motor carriers and freight brokers want systems that quickly integrate with new and emerging technologies to move data faster and more cleanly between systems. Tech vendors can leverage an ecosystem of white-label solutions for logistics management to eliminate data silos, give users new functions, and access new data sources to optimize the full order-to-cash lifecycle of freight transactions.
Technology providers in transportation and logistics can benefit from the ongoing software development and support of the white-label Tranztec Construct logistics management platform. Users can take any part of this robust and ready-to-go software and customize it as their own. Best-in-class features include a drag-and-drop interface, a mobile drive app, workflow dashboards, and an embedded Google Developers app for applying “if-then” logic to any process. The platform also unlocks data trapped between systems using pre-built API and EDI connections that Tranztec expertly maintains.
Would you like to accelerate your company and customers to the front of the line of logistics management technology? Don’t delay – see the power and adaptability of the Tranztec Connect logistics management platform for yourself.